Friday, April 23, 2010

Bug Juice

I need me some drugs. last night I popped a bunch of vicadin ostensibly for my back ache but really it was cause I was drunk. I get these cravings every once in a while, it's like the craving I get for lobster or other shell fish. the problem with speed is that it's never as good as you hope it's gonna be. the problem with vicadin is that it never lasts quite long enough. my problem with pot is that I only wanna smoke it alone while drinking coffee and writing, so I can record my freak out. the problem with this is I don't have any pot and lately I've only been writing in here. Is a blog a good place to record stoned freak outs? regardless I don't have any pot. Bug juice is the best, there is nothing wrong with bug juice until you get hooked and then the only problem is there is never enough.

I need some religion
I need to get into a kinky fight
I may not need either of those things and I'm just denying my need for lobster

a friend of mine once told me she was a teleology generator and she wasn't even fucked up at the time, well maybe a little. my memory is a little foggy, she may have spent the prior evening doing drugs at a lesbian sex vampire party or at a crack house but I know there was some reason why she needed to come over for coffee and then stay for ginger tea and seafood pasta. so were drinking coffee and and talking about Kant and R.D Lang and she's being really emphatic because she's always really emphatic, especially when it comes to obscure psychology and especially when it comes to her obscure psychology. it's in this context where she says "I think I'm a teleology generator." Ostensibly I love this statement because it's true and it means so many things but really it's because it makes Kant look like he's really into nutty druggies.

I later did a video with her inspired by ryan trecartins facepaint

I miss art and I need a bed buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment