Monday, May 3, 2010

Free Coke

Really not into writing right now but I feel some how obligated. Trying to find a reason for that seems senseless. My publicist really doesn't take his job seriously and why should he? I don't pay him. None the less I feel an obligation to my ethereal readership, my dedicated ethereal readership that resides in the luminiferous aether.

big news of the last few weeks. I got really drunk once. I've managed not to take all the vicadin in the house. I spent two and a half hours yesterday talking shit about passers by with mike and this chick we met outside of the daily grind.

That last one was probably the best thing that's happened to me in a while. A very skilled critic of humanity finishing her BA in photo. She also had really nice hair. I think she also thought I was gay. So I'm kinda gay, what's wrong with that? Is that any reason not to sleep with me? And that's all that I have to say on the subject. Maybe, maybe not, she did agree to get together and have a rough night.

Speaking of rough nights my shoulder is FUCKED.
I need more sarcasm and bitterness in my life so I'm going to make another cup of coffee.
Does any one know where to get free coke?

No comments:

Post a Comment