Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coke is lame video is the new coke

totally video moment; an old black lady puting some unnameable substance in her nose followed by static and broken signal. I think this is the first time I've seen a vhs to digital transfer and I'm very impressed. the contrast is terrible, the color is all wrong and it's constantly cutting out. So yeah I like it.

In other news I got into a Power Wheels accident last night and I broke my ass.

I'm hungry and there's nothing for me to put mayo on in the house so it's pain killers and coffee.

"Yes the night IS good"

That power wheels accident might need some explanation. The O'Brien and I met up with an old friend of ours for drinks and the music really sucked at Suzie's, it was all irish punk nonsense. So we finished our drinks and head for another bar, a place with 2 dollar pabst that didn't burn down recently. any way, there was a powerwheels in the trash outside of a house so we get to the bar in style with our high powered barbie car. drink a little bit there and decide that really the best thing to do with the rest of the night was get a 40 and cruise around town. We picked up a hitchhiker on lark, but before she got in she made us promise that we wouldn't break her vagina cause her girlfriend would kill her. She got off at around jay street, adjusted her pants and hobbled away. More booze and then the capitol race course... which is where I broke my ass taking the car down a circular slide.

It rocked

No comments:

Post a Comment