Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nobody gets MRSA

So I still haven't found any free cocaine and I'm realizing what started out as an act of self production has spiraled out of control into drug deprived crazy talk. This is me crying out to the world "MEDICATE ME." Maybe I should try a more effective venue, a bar maybe.

In a similar vein, I'm programing another synth, the vein is similar because after I have a lovely new soft synth with some sort of strange controller (right now I'm thinking of running the whole thing off of osscilators, rhythm, pitch, the works) I can scream "MEDICATE ME" in bars with my new noise band MRSA. This is my plot to make friends and get free coke. See? it all ties all of my most important objectives together. Art, deranged fantasy, free drugs, more friends, new life. Funny how it looks an awful lot like the old one.

fun fact, MRSA may kill more people a year then AIDS.
look it up, it's got a great wikipedia page and it's got a pretty sound to it, mersa

No comments:

Post a Comment